Toribash
Original Post
A question about server commands...
Hi there. Could somebody please help me to solve a little problem?
I`ve created my own game room, and found needed commands to setup it like i wand. But there is a little thing - I want "players" to be pushed forward, like in Jousting, but not so powerful, just a little bit... I suppose, it must be a command relating ther gravity, but I don`t know, how must I setup it to become needed effect...
Probably there is somebody, who can give an advice?
Set jousting mod, and take away/add 5(i think it's one of those) to the first one.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Thank you< but it`s not that I want... We play TwinSword mod) And I want to make players run to each other...
Originally Posted by RadogoR View Post
Thank you< but it`s not that I want... We play TwinSword mod) And I want to make players run to each other...

Dunno if it's possible. I think you need to create the mod for this.
Gone
No i'm 90% sure you can do it somehow with either the first or second part of the gravity in options. in the options, but i'm not sure which, just fiddle around with it 'til you get what you're looking for.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
ok, i found smth like 0.0 2.0 0.0
but there is a problem, cause it pushes me forward, but it also pushes my opponent backward... Yeah, I think, I must write a mod for it...
Originally Posted by RadogoR View Post
ok, i found smth like 0.0 2.0 0.0
but there is a problem, cause it pushes me forward, but it also pushes my opponent backward... Yeah, I think, I must write a mod for it...

This is exactly what I've expected.
So, Malvado, if you have a solution, then post it please
Gone