Items restocked
Hey there guys!

We have restocked our torishop entirely, including some cool items as
  • Demon
  • Void
  • Pure
  • Elf
  • Alpha-Imperial

It's finally time for you to buy what you played for so long!

We have a cool new restocking system too, that restocks the Torishop products monthly.

We hope you like it!

All the best,
The Toribash Community staff

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

awesome, now inflation shouldn't be as much of a problem.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I guess almost everyone's dying for the cheap items (i.e Orc, Gladiator, Chronos). I saw the restock, bought every Orc items I could, and in the next 10 minutes almost all of them sold out.
Yes, I just had starting to get on the forum.
Originally Posted by OhEhmGee View Post
when will the next restock be?

Originally Posted by Robotic234 View Post
Awesome. But I missed the chance to get few Orc items xD
On normal period, how long do we have to wait before the next restock? Just asking.

The restocks will be on the first day of the month, it doesnt matter how many days the month has.

Originally Posted by PsyTrance View Post
Nice, but I think it will devalue the market, items are with lower price, people stopped buying TCs...this will affect everyone who uses the market

That's somewhat what we are hoping for. I hope that that change will be only good.

Of course some wont be satisfied, but they never are.

Originally Posted by TheVo1D View Post
Is it going to be restocked every 30days from now on or a random day for evrey month?

on the 1st.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

It is bad for the market, but people are moaning that items they want are too expensive. Now they have a chance to get the items they want!
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
Finally I got raptor relax. But I wanted warrior too :> Or wasn't that a restocked item?
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
awesome, now inflation shouldn't be as much of a problem.

Nice job admins. *Applause* Though that ^ guy has a point.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
awesome, now i will more likely be able to afford stuff like QS force.
thanks guys!
Obviously not a kamikaze platypus.
Don't press the DEATH BUTTON!
I think that this system is STUPID.
The Item Market forum will be dead cause of this ...
no longer profits from buy-sell ...
You really shouldn't give life to the device like this, market will no longer give happyness to people ...
THAT SUCK
-----
Originally Posted by Pacman View Post
It is bad for the market, but people are moaning that items they want are too expensive. Now they have a chance to get the items they want!

About this ...
People are moaning but WHO CARES about this, if they want money they should work for it a bit harder, maybe getting their own Textures shop, or normal item shop where they will do good buy-sell trades getting profit from it
some examples ?
Arkenvoss
Missuse
Me ...
-----
Originally Posted by gollum21 View Post
awesome, now i will more likely be able to afford stuff like QS force.
thanks guys!

If this will be end of the market you will need to pay real money for getting TC instead of Marketing well with buy-sell and getting profit from it.
So good luck paying real $
Last edited by Kaszanas; Jan 3, 2011 at 09:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
I'm sad that we don't have rare colors anymore. Shop was much more interesting with them, IMO.
brey with brey-hundred percent more brey!