Ranking
Original Post
Need Toricredits?
Hi,

We've just added a new page in the Torishop, where you can get free Toricredits if you play your cards right.

Head over to http://forum.toribash.com/tori_survey.php and follow the information from that page onwards.

Lots of Toricredits to be made!

If there's any problems, just reply to this thread and someone will help you out.

edit by Jarmund:
SURVEYS ARE NOT ACTIVE AT THE MOMENT, AND THEREFORE DO NOT WORK.
Last edited by Jarmund; Dec 20, 2010 at 02:50 AM.
@Veb I think there should should be some games for mac in the earn toricredits area. All the games given to earn toricredits r mostly for windows :[
i tried them and they dont work its been 10 days... i put all truthful info, whats wrong?
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
I am not sure, but this thread is over for now. If you need TC, do surveys, that's the whole idea of this thread.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
they don't work i took one 4 days ago for 5k never got a thing? anyone else?
In the beginning there was time.
In the end there was nothing......
The surveys aren't updated, and probably NONE of them work. There is no more survey for tc. Even the IRC channel is dead.

Now, you need to get tc the old fashion way, or with trialpay for 100k in YOUShop
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
Thread closed due to people constantly insisting on bumping this with stupid, irrelevant nonsense.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&