Ranking
Original Post
A Nice Little Side Project
Whats up guys, I decided to do a.. slightly small project for us, I recently went on youtube and saw [Obey]'s Video and I said, "Wow I want to do that", And with some practicing with scripts and camera angles, I was able to make the first clip for the clan video that I'm working on.. Hope you guys enjoy.. Post your replays you want in the video on this thread, leave your suggestions below as well, and i will continue to update this thread

WiP 1

WiP 2

Finished Intro

Currently i am only working on camera angles, i will start editing later, by first syncing music, then adding effects later, Im Really only looking for sparring replays and parkour replays, and single player replays that are more then just one hit and has flow to it, meaning a bit of movement before your couple boom hits, or movement during your hits or even skeets, something that goes through the entire replay timer that you have set for yourself, also tricking would look really nice in this as well ;P ... If you want suggestions on replay or need help, post them here and we will help you.

This is the song that I will be using

song

Last edited by Darkonix; Apr 17, 2016 at 11:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ll The Dark Angel Is Alive ll
[Youtube Channel] ~ [Replay Thread] ~ [Skype Me]
you could use the replays for the other last project that wasnt made yet by flux
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
yea i did thats where i pulled the replays from... i went through the pages of all the replay thread and flux's replay thread and ill opt blood stains and bruises and all that in the next clip.. imma keep that one cause key framing with expert cam takes a while
Last edited by Darkonix; Apr 13, 2016 at 03:26 AM.
i remember that replay with lucie, i was so sad we had to end it early because lucie had something to do. it does make a good opener to the video though
I was thinking about using that as the closing clip. i got another idea for the opener but i need a long parkour clip
it could work well as either, but i'll let you decide
-----
i was so close lol (also how'd i do till then?)
Attached Files
so close.rpl (437.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Catarax; Apr 14, 2016 at 01:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
alright guys atm.. I'm looking for a nice fluid tricking replay.. if you think you have made one post it here.. and ill add it in.. this will be our intro and you will see what i have planned for it after I'm done ;P.. also if your gonna send a parkour Catarax.. when your running.. try to keep your arms in one place and not have them flying everywhere.. other then that lets keep these replays coming ;P
Who is DDDCrazy is that someones alt or something? i have a ton of replays that a pulled from the clan
idk where he's been lately
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin