Toribash
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
This thread is THE fucking disgrace of mankind. Not only did they steal his money, Stalin are making noobs licking his feet for items and cash. And why this was stickied is beyond me. You S-mods/Admins wanted this?

FNugget already told whats wrong with the ethics of what they did, and frankly, if they aren't regretting this they deserve to be banned.

thanks for repeating like 100 posts
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
I am a fag. This is spam.

i cant send you anything unless you send me 2k for taxes D:
i have not nuf moneeeey

ok but send me 2k for taxes

Wow...Its still here...
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
You've sent 2000 toricredits to stalin
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
You've sent 2000 penisgoatse to grumpyman2

oh yeay i love penisgoatse :P
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Originally Posted by stalin View Post
thanks for repeating like 100 posts

You're welcome. Couldn't really be bothered to read through 70 pages of begging to find the people who actually aren't idiots in this thread. 100 posts and you still haven't got the hint.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]