Ranking
Not much going on but nice replay nonetheless, the first time I watched I didn't like the decap but after rewatching I think it is pretty funny. No pose pisses me off though
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Not much going on but nice replay nonetheless, the first time I watched I didn't like the decap but after rewatching I think it is pretty funny. No pose pisses me off though

I agree, re-edited the replay.

Attached Files
Last edited by Murcinary; May 12, 2018 at 10:47 PM.
opener is cool, the punch was nice aswell but i disliked how you lowered your arm after. the setup for the hook kick decap was pretty abrupt and it turns your momentum in the opposite direction and the transition between the direction change wasnt smooth so it looked wierd. pec kick was sweet and well transitioned. love the quickfire skeet. good job.
Looks great but it would have been almost perfect if you managed to use the head for something like at least a skeet, otherwise I guess the self decap has no point. Everything else is quality though.
oh yeah
oh my that manip segment is fuckin beautiful, amazing stuff man. extremely flowy, far more so than I'd expect from someone who's taken such a break
Glimpsed