Toribash
Original Post
Queue Features: Notes and Numbers
Dunno if it was suggested before, couldn't find one similar to this.

Basically, just adding a number to the side to know how many people are there in the server.
And also would help when it comes to specific nudges.

Early Alpha programmed in MS Paint

It's simple, but would have a lot of uses outside of hosting.

And if it's possible, a note system similar to League of Legends. It's only available to OPs. You can write click a name, pick note, and it shows the note you've written for that user. It can be used to keep track of your thoughts on that user such as SBs, warnings, etc etc.

Sadly, I have not programmed any sort of alpha for the note system. Though the one in League is very similar as what I have envisioned.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
There was a script for this that we used back when tori-olympics was held. It functioned by whenever a player joined a server you clientside assigned them a shorthand name, play1, play2 etc, which it displayed infront of their name in the queue, similar to how you could set tags before your name back in 3.x. Then when you wanted to nudge someone, you could type their full name, or simply nudge play1 to nudge player 1, it could also be used in /w chat where you could nudge convo i think to nudge the other person you were talking to. Script should still be in the script section in some obscure thread. The reason I stopped using it was that c/p were fixed on osx so you could simply c/p the name on the transaction @ forum to avoid mistakes.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!