ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[R]Mrama Made Head Texture
Hello.
As u may have read on the title. i am searching for a head texture made by Mrama that is in the style of Cartoon/Emo (dl/Dragenon, /dl death20). Please post a preview of the head and tell me the amount of tc u want and i will say yes or no or haggle with u.

if u don't have a Mrama made head. u can also join in and attempt to draw a Cartoon/Emo head. and post a WIP of it here. and i will judge it.

i will pay up to 10k
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
What Size? ;3
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
512x512 ;3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
I'm on. I love make in 512x512 ;3

Cartoon/Emo? Happy? Sad?
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Surprise me.

just dnt give him a fag face lul
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]

Rule can't copy people's style :/
. change hair colour to marine (i wanna see how it looks)]

also plz add more detail in the hair. like the viridian colour part at the front. maybe put different shades of marine on it so it doesn't look like a big clump? and the top is too plain too

EDIT: DON'T TAKE OUT THE BEARD. KEEP THE BEARD I SAY MY SON. KEEP IT!
Last edited by Xtreme; Jul 10, 2010 at 12:10 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]

Edit: Oh Damn! You edit post!
So First you like it Your beard will grow back
Last edited by Chris; Jul 10, 2010 at 12:26 PM.