Ranking
View Poll Results: What should be the new name of this org?
Toribash Martial Artists
41 Votes / 62.12%
The Real Fighters of Toribash
8 Votes / 12.12%
The art of life
4 Votes / 6.06%
Sc1ence01's Slaves (aka no name change)
13 Votes / 19.70%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
[TMA] Toribash Martial Artists
[TMA]
Toribash Martial Artists

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Officials and Members

Founders: Sc1ence01 and Rouxster
Leaders: Rouxster and Sc1ence01
Moderators: N/A
Bank: N/A

The Fighters:

Sc1ence01
Rouxster
DiuwayBuns
SrCheetah
Gunkman04
Yoshiman60
Smaguris
Fleshmon
Worm
Aquita
Flow
K0HTA
Gentleman
Alphan00b
Lopsin
Pnutbutta
Sethtus
Zwift
Matharu
Kusunoki
GrandMaster
Awesomerp
Tone34
ApatheticP
Thronior
Epic81
FruitCandy
Bloodstrike
Jinje
Iskenos
Dragonguts
THEMAN657
Nope
iPrime
Ele
Suex
Carnivorax
ilangames
thekill666
Akkilles

Total Members: 40

Our Martial Arts

DISCORD

(click to join)

Special Thanks to:
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Aug 22, 2017 at 11:47 AM.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Hello, I am Rouxster, and I will be the leader of the grappling category. While I do both wrestling and jiu jitsu, my expertise is in wrestling, so I will be the expert of the wrestling subcategory as well. I look foreward to meeting lots of new people who have a passion for martial arts!

About me: I started wrestling in 8th grade, and have been wrestling for three years. I am currently a sophomore, and am working towards winning a state title. During the summer, I do jiu jitsu for fun (I don't compete in tournaments). I'm always working to improve my skills in wrestling. I also love to wrestle in toribash. If you find me ingame, you may find me doing wrestling spars, which I enjoy a lot. I can't wait to watch this org grow!
Last edited by Rouxster; Mar 24, 2016 at 04:55 AM.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Hey there,

I am Sc1ence01, one of the 2 founders of this organization. I've been practicing taekwondo since last year. I am the current sub-leader for the kicking/striking category for Martial arts. I hope this org will be successful.
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Apr 1, 2016 at 07:13 AM.
Name: Gunkman04
Your Martial Art/Combat Sport: Muay Thai, MMA, Shaolin
What do you like about your sports?
While some may see the sports as violent, I see them as a way to connect with myself and a way to express myself, shaolin especially has taught me to remain calm and be at peace.
About you: Im Gunkman04, but I prefer Gunk. I've been doing Muay Thai for 4 years, MMA for 2 and Shaolin for 2. I train every second day, alternating the arts. My favorite would be shaolin, due to the fact that it teaches you so much more than just a Martial Art. I hope to have a good time in this org
Last edited by Kore; Mar 23, 2016 at 11:48 AM.

Name: SrCheetah
Your Martial Art/Combat Sport: I've been doing judo since I was 6 :]
What do you like about your sport? I like judo because it makes me connect with my opponent, feel what he's doing and react to it.
About me: I started practising judo when I became 6, I was a rather small kid and it was great to have some way to defend myself. Now that I've grown up, it's more a way to disconnect from everything. Hope we can have some fun here :P
Wolololololo
Welcome to the org! Sc1ence01 will add you in as soon as possible. Once we get the op organized, and when we have enough members, we will be able to add leaders for the different martial arts. Look foreward to seeing you both ingame!
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Name: DiuwayBubs
Your Martial Art/Combat Sport: Does Close Quarters Combat I learned from Military School count? Oh, and a little bit of Taekwondo, Karate, and some of that Chinese kangrfu.
What do you like about your sport? I like to see people suffer; I like breaking bones.
This is the best explanation I could give you as of now.
About you: I like potatoes.
I'm a boy.
I lived for 12 years now.
I liek banun0rs.
Last edited by DiuwayBuns; Mar 24, 2016 at 12:51 AM.
Welcome to [IRLF], have fun!

New members:
SrCHeetah
DiuwayBuns
-----
and gunkman04
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Mar 24, 2016 at 01:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: yoshiman60
GMT: -5
Your Martial Art/Combat Sport: Ive been doing karate for over 2 or 3 years Im currently a green belt, I also have some experience in Tae Kwon Do and Capoeira.
What do you like about your sport? I just love learning new katas and sparring with friends.
About you: Hello, my name is yoshiman60 or yoshi for short. Ive been practicing martial arts since I was about 10. and have found it to be vert fun but useful at the same time. Sparring with other people in tournaments is also fun considering I always get 1st place in the sparring category.

Channel - ok