Ranking
Original Post
Multiplayer Help
I have been playing for a couple days now on this account and recently I can no longer connect to multiplayer servers. It keeps saying not connected at the top and select player at the bottom.
I created another account to see if it was my connection causing the issue, but it's not, I can connect and play on the multiplayer servers just fine on the new one.
If someone could please help, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks
did your other account get banned? http://forum.toribash.com/misc.php?do=banlist
or are you connecting to a server that has a Qi Limit? Try creating a server.
Last edited by evolution6; Sep 8, 2009 at 06:07 AM.
*puff-puff*
When you connect, make sure you do not connect to beginner servers.

You can only connect them when you are white belt, since you have played, your not whitebelt anymore so you cant connect them.

Join intermediate and advanced rooms.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Thanks
Thank you evolution6 for the ban list, I was worried for a moment that I was banned.
I checked the Intermediate servers and I am able to connect. Thanks for your help Slipanc.
I am only a yellow belt and since I have seen many of them on beginner servers I thought I could still go to them guess not.
Well yea, beginner servers are for white belt only.
If you belt up there and disconnect, you wont be able to reconnect.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!