Toribash
very nice tut Hax
I'm not some uber wushu player, but would like to remind that comebacks are important part of other mods 2.
here are 2 examples in judo and lenshu3
judo - maintaining momentum is very important like Hax said - u wont go very far if u cannot keep or gain speed with every touch of the ground
Lenshu3 - yes it's a small ring but low gravity makes things hard - this replay is also there to remind that when u are coming back - either to finish the opponent or to try to win u must be dangerous - whats the point of coming back if u cannot do a decent attack.
wishful eyes deceive me
it is really funny thing. should watch
I'm korean.. so, In my contry, many toribash information is less.... My role is that deliver some info into my cafe.....

anyway... look at my replay. it is really funny hahaha.

14 hit
Attached Files
10hit.rpl (95.1 KB, 18 views)
i've read everything and watched your replays... AND NOW ITS TIME TO KICK SOME ASS XD no really just watching the replays helped me a LOT thanks!
Thanks to the kind people of RuKeepers taking screenshots of the actual comeback position of each replay, I made a nice little update to the tutorial.

I hope this helps even more.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
can you help me with this one, the distance is 1500 and I know I got to uke, but when there were 150 frames left, I had to try many times to get that right, and I lost alot of momentum there. I couldn't find a better way to move forward there
Attached Files
-wushu_combackpractice1500.rpl (38.8 KB, 5 views)
Hax, you should add a small note on the side about keeping your weight facing your opponent so you hop to the enemy, and not do a front flip or jump straight up because you are practically standing (oh, and how you can take all the time you need to set up a comeback, and to not feel rushed and mess it all up).

Momentum is really important too. You don't wanna keep hopping to not dq, that just keeps the movement away from your opponent (unless you are already moving towards your opponent, then hopping to stay in air would actually be helpful). (assuming you are flying away from your opponent,)Trying to stay still would be the best way to stop moving, practically what you do to get a tripod instead of constant kicks and flips. Then once at the tripod, it would be good to set up a comeback position.

I also know another comeback position, its kind of like running. I'll attach a replay showing me utilizing the running comeback.
Last edited by Numbers; Jul 28, 2010 at 07:43 AM.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set