Toribash
Original Post
i Can't play
Hello, i used to play this game a long time ago on my laptop, so when i saw this game on steam i really wanted to play it. I downloaded it on my mac and created an account on toribash.com. the problem is, when i try and log onto the game it says, "error: Server returned nothing." i was just wondering if anybody knows whats wrong and if you could help that would be magical.
Are you logging in with the correct information?
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Yeah, im logging in with the correct info. i even tried making multiple accounts but it still gives me the the same error message.
Same, I've been having this trouble for over a MONTH now! Im on a mac, I have found no answers to the problem. I have disabled my firewall and everything is correct. I have another mac I use and it works fine on that one.
this seems to be an ever increasing problem with the mac version of toribash, i'll try and get a hold of the game devs and see if they can figure something out
hey every time i try to go on a multiplayer match or something it says not connected also when i beat uke it says not connected when im supposed to fight the next one.
Originally Posted by RedFart View Post
hey every time i try to go on a multiplayer match or something it says not connected also when i beat uke it says not connected when im supposed to fight the next one.

Which version of Toribash are you using?
I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS