Toribash
Original Post
[R] A nice head 15-18k!
So I am looking for a head that can match this set.

The one I have right now seems to be very dull and boring, so try and make a new head but add some life into it. Try and keep it human though.

I would prefer to have it in 512, and when you post your head please don't post a flat, post it a screenshot or a spinny.

I'll accept pre-mades if they are good enough, but hand made is preferred.
Last edited by MrJingles; Aug 25, 2013 at 08:12 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Oh sorry for the misunderstanding,

When I said I want a new head, I just want someone to make a head that matches the set.

It can look completely different from the head that is currently there, just be sure to make it look human.
Last edited by MrJingles; Aug 25, 2013 at 08:13 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Hmm, I like a head with a somewhat of an expression, and please try and avoid headphones.
sure, but make sure its value is around 15-18k.

Try to stick to the style of the rest of the set.
well im not very good with determining value but ill try what i can i will post a picture of it here give criticism to what you like and what you want changed and ill do it
Alright, I'll be waiting.

and thanks for accepting my request