Toribash
Hey guys, I finally finished that head I was working on, here it is, i hope you enjoy!
CnC is always welcome
^_^

Teaching Feeling Girl

Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

hakkuuuuu!!!!
i love your heads and this looks great as always

cnc

Haha thanks for the cnc chab, I really appreciate my dude, and yeah I felt the same way about the mouth, but I just tried to replicate the one on the image. I feel like if I tried to modify it my own way it would look better.

--------
Anyway bros, I have been working on some stuff lately, but I was too lazy to post D:.
But here I am again, cnc is always welcome buddies <3

Sucy's head

The Remake of the remake (?)

And here it comes another one!11!

-------------
Last edited by Haku; Apr 3, 2018 at 07:29 AM.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Actually thats a fucking genious idea now I can wear the liquids on my head and say its spilled ice cream
HAKU YOU'RE A FUCKING GENIOUS
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Hey.. it's been a while.
Sorry for my inactivity, but since that last ban I kinda lost motivation, but well, I'm slowly coming back, hopefully!
-------
Recently I did these 2 heads, hope you guys like it, cnc is always welcome! <3

Ryuu-chan

Saku-chan

bulldoboy 4 life <3

Just gonna bump this thread real quick

I like both of the heads. You did a nice touch with the hair on Saku-chan, you should definitely stick with the art you're doing at the moment. (:

Also, is there any references on the head textures you're doing or is it your own imagination that make you do the heads?
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8
Thanks for the bump and for the cnc, it means alot, and yeah, I'll be sticking with that style for now, I'll just fix some things and try to add some more details.
The saku and ryuu chan was just my own imagination, but I always post the reference pics whenever I use them.
-----
Also it's been a while since my last upload, I'm not feeling very motivated to keep posting here, cause people won't comment anyways..
Many thanks for your comment again, Mira. I really appreciate fam~
But well.. here I am again... I guess.

Membrain's request

------------

Himiko Toga WIP

Last edited by Haku; Jun 9, 2018 at 09:26 PM.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Another wipppppp

Himiko Toga WIP 2

bulldoboy 4 life <3

Took me a while, but hey. Better late than never.

Himiko Toga

bulldoboy 4 life <3

I really like the hair, the shadow fits perfectly, in my opinion. The only thing that i'm not satisfied is the expression of the face. But eyes looks gorgeous and the mouth is somewhat tasty xd But overall, it's a nice head. You're getting better with making realistic hair! ;)
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8