Toribash
Original Post
5k For Best Joker Head
EDIT: CLOSE IT I MADE MY OWN >.>
Last edited by Tiebasher; Jul 25, 2008 at 11:25 PM.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
does it have to be realistic?

kinda. i dont mean to have it exactly like the real deal, but make it pretty close. and it must be the heath ledger joker. meybe jack nicholson joker, but preferrably the new one.
[RENEGADE]
Does it matter how realistic Just make one and I'll see if I like it or not. Why would you not do it just because it has to be semi-realistic? I dont want a copy and paste head if thats what you were gonna try. :3
[RENEGADE]
Originally Posted by Tiebasher View Post
I know I usually almost always make my own textures, buy I'm too lazy right now. Make me a Joker head that looks like the joker from The Dark Knight. (Heath Ledger) Best one gets sapphire torso, and 4k. GO!

Nightmare plz post here lol.

but im to lazy too :O
thats why i temp. closed my shop aggain =/

i might try for fun^^
realisitc heads are always a interesting thing ;P

the hair is gonan get hard =/
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Thats the reason I didnt want to try to make this myself. The friggin hair is all greasy and seperated and curly and straight and (>.<)
It doesnt HAVE to be realistic. I'll settle for one that is oartially animated or something. I'm rasing the pay for this head to 5k to encourage better texture makers to some along.
[RENEGADE]
ym normal price is for head is liek 10k ;P

but as i said .. i might try for fun^^

all other still try you got big chances to win this .. cuz its not shure i do it :O!
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Ill rasie the price, or I'll throw in amethyst user text if you can pull it off Nightmare. All together that comes out to way more than 10k. Though I asked others to do this, I tried myself. You can see that he's bald, because making his hair is near impossible. So far it's been so tough that I almost wanna give up, but here he is:

[RENEGADE]