ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Boxfight - Play Toribash in more dimensions!
Hello.
I just completed my first good mod: Boxfight1.
It's the first version of a couple of variations and bug fixing mods.

What is Boxfight?
There are two toris, standing in a box. There is no gravitation, they have to jump from the ground and from the walls. Now you can play not only on the ground, also airfighting is possible! And if you are very clever, you can stop your opponents speed, so they fly in the middle of the box. Just try it out!

How can you help me?
Post here what you think about my mod, say what bugs need to get fixed and what variations would be possible.

(I can't put screenshots here, because my laptop is broken and this laptop is too slow. But this mod is not complex, just download it and you will see it)

Here is the first version of Boxfight:
Attached Files
boxfight1.tbm (2.0 KB, 50 views)
I can't right now, I'm on a different computer; but I will check it out as soon as I can. It sounds like a very interesting, unique mod that I'd like.
•You're bananas!
Don't expect to much, its the first version, so i dont know what things are more funny: grab or no grab, zero gravtitation or a little -3 gravitation, the size of the box. That's all things that u can try and tell me what is better.
Very little gravitation should be added if any at all. This will give a bit of a Matrix feeling
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
been done several times before. Check out gravycube.tbm to see how to get better looking walls.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem