Ranking
Original Post
Toribash TakeOVER (Subscribe Now!!!)

Welcome to Toribash TakeOVER! Toribash is taking over in a big way and we want your help to do it!

What is Toribash TakeOVER:

www.youtube.com/ToribashTakeOVER

This is a youtube channel, but it's something special and different for every user. For some, you may enjoy my instructional videos on how to be a better player. For others, you may find interviews with high level players and members of staff here at Toribash interesting. And of course... everyone loves Giveaways. Well it's all here at your one stop shopping for Toribash Entertainment.

And here's your introduction!

That video is a good start to know exactly what you can expect to see. We've already done interviews with Tinerr and of course HAMPA for you to check out, not to mention a theory video on winning games and an instructional video on Wushu. And please guys, if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, what have you. Let me know. Tell me on youtube, post here, etc! But you have to make sure to like the videos, comment on them, and subscribe to the channel!

With your help, Toribash absolutely will Take OVER!!!
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Aug 17, 2013 at 06:23 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
People usually discriminate between PC vs. Mac

I know but it's incorrect because of what pc stands for :U On topic, Dr.Hax always sounds sleep with me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is really cool. I subscribed to toribash takeover today, and i watched some of your videos, there really good and interesting!! That mushu is a lie video was really good too! Keep uploading them man!
I must say, you have Commentating and Interviewing chops.

Great channel and great videos, keep up the good work my friend!
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
Yo hax, are you ever going to get a full texture set made for the head?

I have a Q&A thread for any and all of those types of questions
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!