Ranking
Original Post
my first mod , of ultamite destuction
i thought that this would be great, and was suprised it wasnt already out
Last edited by MrPoptart; Feb 5, 2008 at 05:37 AM. Reason: failed to follow the rules mod removed
Screenshot please. Discription please.
I have quit. Goodbye all.
guys he propably don't know how to post a screenie, i'll take care of the description:

in this mod all of your body parts and joints and are instagib, no objects

P.S.zeplon, go to game rules and find flags, put 7 in there and put dismemberment as 1, press enter and you get the same result,
Last edited by ninjamon; Feb 3, 2008 at 07:56 PM.
want a cookie? click here

jesus is god. jesus is also god's son. this is confusing. wait, this must mean... that god f***ed himself :O
Originally Posted by uncopyrightable View Post
So the mod is pointless, and about to get closed...

pretty much...
zeplon, don't worry, your not the first person to do this. keep on making mods, just keep on trying.

first look at other mods to get and idea, just NEVER copy the mod, ok? here, i got a tutorial in mah favs, just open a mod in notepad, and read this
plus there are some modding tutorials that are stickied on this forum

and if you know all this, ignore this post
Last edited by ninjamon; Feb 4, 2008 at 12:19 AM.
want a cookie? click here

jesus is god. jesus is also god's son. this is confusing. wait, this must mean... that god f***ed himself :O
Originally Posted by ninjamon View Post
and if you now all this, ignore this post

that sucked, i just red it then i read if you know all this you can ignore this post >.> put it at the top of ur posts please lol
sry bout that... i havent lloked at the posts till just now sinse my original post,

yes this is a every thing insta gib mod, and i sould have explained that,

i dont know how to take screen shots, but its not nessesary because everything is the same, except the flesh qqualiteis

and thank you very much for the help, i will continue to try to make mods.