Ranking
Original Post
Stone Dojo

The Stone Dojo doesn't teach you just 1 mode, i'm willing to teach you any official mod your willing to learn.
I want to take in some players that I think are worth my time and teach them any mode there willing to learn.

It's called the Stone Dojo for the fact it's not an easy course.. it's hard.. don't expect flowers and fucking candy.

If you are willing to join please write your OWN APP below in free form with the modes your willing to learn, why, and why you have come to this dojo.

Any [eVo] Players willing to take time out of there day and help train the next future fighters please post here with the mode and the reason why you would like to help and it will be decided if you will take part.

Principal
Tripstone

TeakKyon Teachers

Kickbox Teachers

Wushu Teachers

Snudge

Low Gravity Mod Teachers

Students:

You come into this Dojo as soft as a kitten.. expect to leave as hard as a Stone, expect to hit with force, expect to take a hit like a real player and still stand after.

Note: This Dojo is a Beta and we are only accepting a few people at this time, it's still building a structure.
Last edited by Tripstone; Aug 16, 2013 at 08:01 PM.
Hey,

I would be interested in joining the stone dojo. I am willing to learn any mod you wish to teach as-well as be able to take all the abuse I will undoubtedly receive from you. The reason I have come to this dojo is that I believe that you and the players from eVo are some of the better toribash players and wish to learn from the best. I myself will work hard to learn and be a dedicated fighter, thanks and good luck to this.
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post

If you are willing to join please write your OWN APP below in free form with

-----
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post

If you are willing to join please write your OWN APP below in free form with the modes your willing to learn, why, and why you have come to this dojo.

This
Last edited by Tripstone; Aug 26, 2011 at 09:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ok, sorry about that.

Name: Redtube/Aeren whichever you prefer to call me.
GMT: +10
Mods: The mods I would enjoy learning the most are:
  1. Brushu/Wushu - I would like to learn these mods even though I am quite horrible at these, nonetheless; I have enjoyed every game I have played in these mods.
  2. KickBox - I would enjoy learning this mod greatly and I think that skills learnt in this mod will be transferable to other mods (correct me if I'm wrong) but I think this will help me learn to get harder punches and kicks. Other than that it is a really fun mod.
  3. Aikido - Both the original and bid dojo. This is the mod I play the most and am interested in learning some more tips and tricks in this mod.

I will after a while be interested in learning other mods.
What I have to offer: Well I will be a dedicated and hard working "apprentice" (Don't what the correct word is). I will try to be sober at the times of the lessons will listen and give it my best.
Why Stone dojo?: The reason I have come to this dojo is that I believe that you and the players from eVo are some of the better toribash players and wish to learn from the best. I enjoy your company Tripstone and think this is a great thing that you are doing.

I hope this satisfies you and thank you for the opportunity.
Hello, eVo

I come to you guys to learn about TK, I have come to this dojo because I believe some of you are the best Tk players in toribash at the moment and It would be an

honor to learn from the best. I have waited for this to happen for sometime. I hope you guys accept me as your student and teach me the ways of TK.
Trip, I can make you a banner and such for free . Ill post what I come up with.

Banner I designed:

Banner

What I made it out of

Last edited by Hyde; Aug 30, 2011 at 02:38 AM.
Hoss.
Hey Trip

I'm Trikskier, yup and yeah.

Name: trikskier

Gmt: -8. I live in California, but also fly a lot back to Germany, mainly because my dad lives there, so occasionally I will be +1. In september though, I will be -5 because I am moving.

Forum/Irc/Ingame Activity: I have been becoming more and more active on forum, but back when I was noob, I didn’t know the forum existed, so I never posted. I started poking around the forum in January, and then made some posts here and there, but in the last month or so, I have become very active. I always have forum.toribash.com open on my browser, so I would say my forum activity is about an eight out of ten. I recently got an IRC client, and am now using IRC to chat with everyone. I would love to be able to become mod or something, but I don’t know how to. I would say that my IRC activity is also an 8 out of 10. I have been playing ingame since December of 2010, and absolutely love it. I play a lot ingame, and I use different mods, and am open to everything. I love the tourneys that go on, but I also don’t mind playing just for fun. I play at least two hours everyday, and my toribash is open when I should be doing homework :3. I would rate myself a 9.5/10 on ingame activity.

Belt: Second dan.

Mods that I wanna learn: Wushu, and potentially kickboxing.

Talents: Writing, replay making, ingame. I think myself to be quite good at writing, and would love to do anything for you guys. I started making replays about a month ago, and they are nothing special, but I have made some sick moves in them. I am quite good ingame I believe.

Reason of joining: Tripstone is super sexy, and he is an amazing teacher, and I wanna learn how to wushu from the best of the best.

Why we must accept you: Because I have the biggest penis evar. And i’ll basically be your bitch without being your bitch. I can do whatever you ask of me etc. I’m a good student, and will always respect my teacher. I love to learn, and I can learn quickly.

General info about yourself: My name is Dylan and I am 15 years old. I am german and american, and speak both languages fluently. I currently live in California, after having recently moved here from Germany. I am in OSHI and BISH, MusicHub, TMA, BRMO, and used to go to school with Zinx in the same grade. I kinda really like toribash, and I think I will stay with it for quite some amount of time.

Thank you so much for taking your time to read this, and hopefully considering my application.

All the best,

Trikskier