ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Event Squad and co. are recruiting!

Hey friends! The Event Squad is looking for new and active members to shine light in the form of events upon the community once more!
Below you can find the positions we are looking to fill at the moment. If you are interested in any, read whats inside the corresponding spoiler below and apply !

ES

Event Artists

Modmakers

IF

How to apply:
Simple! Send a free form application to any member of the Team!
Include your GMT, any languages you are fluent in, and some examples of your work.
You may also want to check out Dargon's tutorial for applying to a staff position.

You have 4 weeks from the date this is posted to send in your applications, then the discussion will take a not defined period of time. We don't have a limit on a number of people we're looking for so don't be shy!

Don't post "I applied" or "Good luck guys!" in this thread. Such posts may be subject to infractions.
Should you however have any more questions please feel free to ask them here !

Oh, we also have a neat little reward system for the special snowflakes of the team who are doing well. And don't forget bananas and cucumbers are good for you!
Last edited by Icky; May 9, 2017 at 10:00 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by FreshKek View Post
would my past history affect my chances
if so how much

I mean, we take it into consideration but imo most important thing is who you are now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
It's not going to be an instantaneous response. Four weeks from now is when applications close, and that's when they'll begin discussing applications.

Dear Es Team-

Hello my name is Lasthour but you may call me by my real name: Laine. I am only 12 years old but I believe I have potential. I've been a fan of toribash sense the third grade. I watched montages until my mom bought us a computer in the forth grade. I don't remember it clearly but I feel very nostalgic about the entire game. I have built myself around the mods: Xspar (most parkour map) Aikido and Abd. I play these because these are what im good at but im looking into erthtk. I have a good life were I live. Lush trees, Good places to visit and A good family. The weather isnt great but everything else its perfect.

Looking into Toribash people have been quitting because they say that it is dying. Personally I don't believe this but if it really is, I gotta help. I feel the need to be nice to every new person I meet and once I get to know them I start to act more like myself instead of being over polite. I feel like I could help toribash become more like how hampa wants it to happen. But if toribash Really is dying. God knows I wont be helping keep it alive. I have loved this game from 2012 to right now. I will love toribash until the day I die and I wont let toribash die before I do. I will not leave toribash in the dust. I wont give up on this masterpiece of a video game. Hampa worked too hard to let toribash die. If Hampa wanted this game to die he wouldnt have hired you to do nothing, he didnt hire all you to do nothing did he? No. He hired you to fix toribash, And together we will do this deed for Hampa.

-Lasthour
Last edited by Nurse; Apr 6, 2017 at 08:46 PM.
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
You may want to put that in a pm to an ES member lasthour.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits