okey
that opener was completely good but only the little stop thing at the begin
really nice using of grab
the speed changing looked twitchy af
dm could be better
gg
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
#1 thing i tell people when i cnc tricking replays: dont be afraid of relaxing joints. i know that at some point you probably did that, but i mean for an extended amount of time.

your entire lower half just twitched like a mofo at the beginning of the replay. the idea is to swing your body one way by moving the entire body in one direction, and forcing your body to turn when you counter the spin; not to spazz into position. dramatize your movements more.

the toe-jump was just weird, but ok. something that i notice in a lot of trickers is that they tend not to relax their elbows. sometimes it's good; sometimes it looks bad. try and find out where its good and bad.

fast transition into the next trick. i like it. relax your chest more though. when landing, extending your elbows looks weird. relax them instead. simple pose.

gj
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
holy shit that opener
Spin for the opener was great
Back kick for the first set of dms was amazing
final boom was unbelievable
keep more replays coming, only flaw is that i dont really like the movement or positions you get into after the back kick, also it takes a bit to get the boom.
9/10
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
my first cork into another cork with a kick in it.
first 100 frames r by Bquadz.
Attached Files
#NICK - [T] Etanol.rpl (184.0 KB, 21 views)
ok