ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Rel]Bazooka
me and pnut put our heads together and made the most awesomest mod ever

tori bazooka

Attachment 76008
Last edited by Zas; Mar 16, 2010 at 06:27 PM.
HEY!!! Your SHOOTING ME!!! Lol, daxx did a good job helping me with this
Great modders will always keep TB players playing.
xD Love it, nice job you 2! Only there is a few glitches .. Which I suppose you probably know about and can't fix, so oh well. (The bottom randomly flies open someitmes, gun doesn't fire at all alot of the time.)

I got a decent head-shot with little recoil damage after a few tries. :O

Tbh the hard part is to get it to actually fire. :P

I love how you included recoil as a factor in shooting this and whatnot. Seems pretty detailed and looks sick through first-person view lol (Watch my replay through first person view. :O)
Attached Files
Demon_bullseye.rpl (22.5 KB, 39 views)
hehe nicely.. i like how you modified the arm to take the recoil better.. you can get a bit of trajectory with the shoulder as well. Saying that, most my coolest shots involved it careering through the bottom panel, bouncing and hitting uke hehe. The glitches are fun to play with like with pnuts other gun mods though. Good work guys
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
lol its kinda nice, but i fooled around with it a bit and i broke it lol, the handle got fucked up when i moved some joints then used the handle, good mod nontheless
nothing really bad
we have a bazooka and a deficient man nice nice
lol
Last edited by dengue; Oct 23, 2008 at 02:04 AM.
lol! nice mod! i couldnt get it to shoot at first but now i got the hang of it!great mod!
Attached Files
LOL PERFECT HEADSHOT!.rpl (10.7 KB, 29 views)
lol perfect decap 2.rpl (10.7 KB, 17 views)
rofl, by complete accident, this is what I got

oh yea, forgot to mention, it's a magic replay, press r and it shoots uke in the gonads.
Last edited by Stupinator; Dec 9, 2008 at 08:16 AM.
Former Item Forger