ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[VIDEO] Just another replay-request (need for my video)
Yes, I have finally come to my senses and I've learned Adobe Premiere. Now I need replays, and I'm too shitty to make them myself. If you wish to be in a "community"-based movie, post some of that stuff here. :3

Seeing as this will be a community movie, not just another display of individuals, you will most likely not be seeing your name in the movie (but you will, on the other hand, see it in the credits).

Also, the movie will most likely not be groundbreaking, but fear not, if you've seen my other videos - this will be at least 153 times better.

Ah, and I like fastpaced replays, lot's of flipping and flurring and stuff.

When I have enough replays, and I judge when I have enough and whether or not it's good enough for my movie, I'll begin on the movie. After that, I'll post a link to the new movie in this thread - so be sure to look for it. I'll try and update this thread too.

Oh, one more thing. I will film with the textures/colors you're wearing at the time I decide to start filming and editing the movie.

Begin. :3
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
some sp, and some mp
Attached Files
powpowtk.rpl (79.6 KB, 24 views)
the power of mac.rpl (264.4 KB, 17 views)
aikidosplit.rpl (24.8 KB, 12 views)
headbutt madman.rpl (160.9 KB, 13 views)
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
cowmeat: Examples of what? Replays? I want good, clean, good looking, gory, brutal replays.

Gubbin: Neat. ;o

Lapsus: Cool, checking them out when I've slept etc.

Also, forgot to mention in my post: It is my total right to cancel this project if I feel like it. It might not even become a finished product. You're my testsubjects, though. ^^

It's not like you get anything out of this anyway.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
your gonna get a fair few replays...
anyway here's my best:
Attached Files
backfoot split edit.rpl (33.2 KB, 5 views)
bow.rpl (96.9 KB, 4 views)
epic split cap.rpl (69.1 KB, 4 views)
nut kick cap.rpl (61.2 KB, 4 views)
shotgun punch.rpl (41.7 KB, 7 views)
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
also, i have extensive experience in adobe premier. So if you have any questions you can always hit me up on irc.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
here are my best replays to.
Attached Files
Ace no grab headpass.rpl (779.7 KB, 4 views)
Ace headpass.rpl (637.8 KB, 3 views)
RRRRAAAAAGGGGEEE.rpl (160.2 KB, 4 views)
why.rpl (189.8 KB, 4 views)
Chilling. Rip Urban unit
Sup.
Attached Files
skeetcomp.rpl (176.4 KB, 7 views)
doublekick.rpl (99.6 KB, 5 views)
puncherz.rpl (145.3 KB, 4 views)
2 hits pose added.rpl (93.1 KB, 6 views)
HeadJuggle.rpl (275.9 KB, 6 views)
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly