ES Recruitment Drive
I'll ask him at school :V
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Or you could do the comp idea and get multiple people to make videos and only pay one of them in the end for their efforts and still get to claim use of the other videos :3
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
Or you could do the comp idea and get multiple people to make videos and only pay one of them in the end for their efforts and still get to claim use of the other videos :3

^

I can donatez for the prize.

It's a perfectly fine idea and all, but half of ORMO have no experience in video-making, won't it be unfair and predictable?
Originally Posted by Marcoyeh View Post
It's a perfectly fine idea and all, but half of ORMO have no experience in video-making, won't it be unfair and predictable?

good point.

I think paying a prize of...how much can it be? 30-40k for a video that could be bad in the case nobody does a good vid could be a money wasting...right?
Dun-DUN-DUUN

Then make it a public competition. Just because it's an ORMO vid, doesn't mean it has to be ORMO made.
Then make it a public competition. Just because it's an ORMO vid, doesn't mean it has to be ORMO made.

Oh yeah, that would be really really good. Would we just let people take whatever replays they wanted, or would it be a set amount or specific ones or what?
Oh yeah, that would be really really good. Would we just let people take whatever replays they wanted, or would it be a set amount or specific ones or what?

Zip file with chosen replays from ORMO members attached to thread (5-10 replays per interested member, shouldn't be too hard to cough up). Parameters such as at least 3 replay from each member in the video would be stated alongside the request.
The ORMO vid competetion!

I like it :3

Plus we allready have 250k in our org bank, and i think we should use them.

Oracle: Hows that vid of yours going?
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread