Toribash
GTX 465, some site got a hold of one and benched it.

My hopes died a little, but perhaps it was due to premature drivers? :<

http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/vid...e-gtx-465.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I hope so.

So heres all the features of the 400 series so far. (http://www.tomshardware.com/us/press...orce-GTX-470-8)

Features
  • Microsoft® DirectX® 11 Support:
DirextX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
  • NVIDIA PhysX® Technology:
Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
  • NVIDIA 3D Vision™ Ready
GeForce GPU support for NVIDIA 3D Vision, bringing a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. A combination of high-tech wireless glasses and advanced software, 3D Vision transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D.
  • NVIDIA 3D Vision™ Surround Ready
Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-stereo displays.
  • NVIDIA CUDA™ Technology
CUDA™ technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
  • 3-way NVIDIA SLI™ Technology:
Industry leading 3-way NVIDIA SLI™ technology offers amazing performance scaling by implementing 3-way AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering) for the world’s premier gaming solution under Windows Vista™ with solid, state-of-the-art drivers.
  • 32x Anti-aliasing Technology:
Lightning fast, high-quality anti-aliasing at up to 32x sample rates obliterates jagged edges.
  • Microsoft Windies 7 Support:
Windows 7 is the next generation operating system that will mark a dramatic improvement in the way the OS takes advantage of the graphics processing unit (GPU) to provide a more compelling user experience.
  • DirectCompute Support:
Full support for DirectCompute, Microsoft’s GPU computing API.
  • OpenCL Support:
Full support for OpenCL GPU computing API.
  • OpenGL 3.2 Optimization and Support:
Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for OpenGL applications.
  • PCI Express 2.0 Support:
Designed to work perfectly with the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture, offering a future-proofing bridge to tomorrow’s most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications by maximizing the 5GT/s PCI Express 2.0 bandwidth.
  • Dual Dual-link DVI Support:
Able to drive the industry’s largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560 x 1600 and with support for HDCP.
  • HDMI 1.3a support:
Fully integrated support for HDMI 1.3a including xvYCC, Deep color and 7.1 digital surround sound.
Yep, so the rest of the benches came out...

I'm VERY disappointed, cuz it can barely keep up with the HD5830, which happens to be 50 bucks less

That's a HUGE difference at the sub 300 price.

Or should I say, the 5850 is only 10 bucks more and destroys the gtx 465 on most benchmarks and games. :<

Looks like it'll be the gtx 470 for me after all. ;_;
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Yep, so the rest of the benches came out...

I'm VERY disappointed, cuz it can barely keep up with the HD5830, which happens to be 50 bucks less

That's a HUGE difference at the sub 300 price.

Or should I say, the 5850 is only 10 bucks more and destroys the gtx 465 on most benchmarks and games. :<

Looks like it'll be the gtx 470 for me after all. ;_;

Why not temporarily boycott Nvidia for failing massively during the last 2 to 3 years and for showing so vividly the decadence of its posture towards the arrogant monopoly it was holding?
I remember when a 8800 Ultra's price was more than 800€...
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi