Toribash
THAT'S RIGHT
WE'RE CHESS AND WE'RE ALL AWESOME AND WE LOVE EACHOTHER. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, seriously, pretty awesome of you to write this thread. I got pretty happy from reading my part, and I'm pretty sure everyone else did too.
<4
Originally Posted by Noah
I think this is where I brag about being second or something.

You can be in whatever position you want, it is clear when you read it all that she loves me much more.
jk :d
Last edited by Wolf; Feb 24, 2012 at 10:22 PM.
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
Awnnn... *-*
Just the best thing I've ever seen around the toribash community.

I always liked you as person, and as member. When you applied, I thought: oh, maybe she's fake, because is a girl and awesome - it's not possible. But then, I figured that you are girl, and awesome, and yes, you are member of our lovely clan. Always when I saw some thread/post that you made, I always thought: oh, there we go, one more awesome thread in our clan.

~ Luv ya.

<3

Indeed Wolf, you can be whatever position you want, because the first position is mine! MWHHAHAHAHHAHA NOOBS
Hehe, thanks once again guys, it's nice to know you like the paragraphs <3
I'll be doing more stuff like this from now on, it's something to spend my time on when I'm bored and I love all your reactions

Originally Posted by joshyjojo View Post
PS: what ever happened to that guy you wanted to get serious with? Haha

I'm still with him, it was our 2 month anniversary two days ago. <3
So yeah, it all turned out the way I had hoped.
Thanks for asking.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Originally Posted by Rainbowz View Post
I'm still with him, it was our 2 month anniversary two days ago. <3
So yeah, it all turned out the way I had hoped.
Thanks for asking.

Your welcome and Thats great haha be sure you pay him so attention tho cuz my ex kept ranting bout how i didnt spend enough time with her cause i was with other ppl instead of going on dates... Oh the sad memories...
</3

At least she introduced me to vodka gummy bears so it wasnt a total loss...
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3

Bears of the most wonderful kind

Vodka gummy bears.
What is this, I do not even.

*Uses le Google*

Okay, now I do even.

Anyways, back to the topic of Rainbowz entering our hearts like some sort of intelligent, loveable parasite...

It does seem like that. It really does. But I'd say it's more like an intelligent, loveable symbiotic thing.
I dunno, I'll stop before I get too weird :3

But srsly.

VODKA GUMMY BEARS.
"When you wish upon a star, you are a few million years too late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams."
I will make a love declaration to you, Frostfyre, because your posts are more than divine.
AHAHA even though you joined while I was inactive so I don't really know you well, I'm starting to love you more and more also it's basically putting gummy bears in a bag or some container, filling it with alcohol (supposed to use vodka but I used Rum since that was all I had), than stuffing it in the fridge...

...eternal blisss
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Originally Posted by Rainbowz View Post
Aoc: You and me were always active at the same times but I hardly ever spoke or responded to you, not too sure why, you seem pretty nice. You're always active from what I can see, which is nice and you always give your input into things, I like having you in the clan. Hehe.

I like the fact that you took your time to write about me, because you don't really know me and neither do I, thank you, yes we don't talk too much, but is always nice to have you here, hope we can get to know better some day. <3
I love you rainbowz but you just made my job complicated :/ How do you expect me to be mean to you now after reading a sentence like this
Your posts are always awesome to read through, especially the larger ones. You have a great sense of humour and you always seem to be active in one way or another. I think I've talked to you a tiny bit on IRC in the past but I'm not too sure. You seem pretty smart and liven this clan up a little hehe.

Well played my friend , well played.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague