ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
HELP - BBcode that will open links in same Tab?
Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help out.
I am trying to find a Toribash BBcode that will open links in same window rather then a new one

Example: if you click now on this link (www.google.com) it will open it in a new Tab/window.

I want to open the link in the same window and in the same tab that contains the page with the link.

When I try to open the link then it opens in new tab—not in the same tab in the same window.
The average human body contains enough human bones to make up an entire human skeleton... loll wut? xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hm okayy... i just read in google that its possible and eazy to activate that in a forum if you have the rights. Is there any way to add that BBcode into forum?

I thought this BBcode would work
Link opening on same page: [surl]URL[/surl] or [surl=URL]Display text[/surl]

Also exists:
URL = <a href="URL" target="_blank"></a>
URL = <a href="URL" target="_self"></a>
The average human body contains enough human bones to make up an entire human skeleton... loll wut? xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You could PM a staff member or a forum dev to see their opinions on it (or make a suggestion thread), but I don't really see it as necessary.
Not possible now, no plans to add a custom bbcode for it. Feel free to make a suggestion on S&I board in case you insist this should be a thing.