Toribash
Original Post
Milf's Whore House
Welcome to Milf's Whore House!

I'd thought I'd randomly pop in and post a replay, if its gets good enough reviews ill pursue my replay career and post whatever I can come up with in this thread. This mod is Classic.Tbm, enjoy!

P.s. Be harsh, I like it mean.
Attached Files
Milf's Fatal Blow Job.rpl (118.5 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Milf; Oct 3, 2017 at 12:50 AM.
Parrot
Right, as soon as I open the replay I spot lack of fluidity, Try using relax and hold more, rather than letting joints (knees and elbows) Extend to max (this is called over-extending).
Try to avoid grabbing near the start of replays and lifting, very common opener, try spice it up a bit, pull of something original.
Around 430 it looked like you were going to kick but changed your mind, also try to edit before a move rather than half way through to avoid twitching.
The punch was actually not too shabby, maybe a little faster then it'd be good but very well positioned.
The transition to land looked like you got in some sort of launch position and spammed space until you got near the ground and put your foot out, looks bad imo but you do you.
The pose I actually kind of liked minus the random movement at the end.
Something you don't do which is good is ghosting, try keep that to a minimum, good job.

Overall, you seem to be a pretty early replaymaker, try put some more time into your replays and don't rush them.
Check out pusga's boomhit guides and such, that might help.
Good luck!

EDIT: Noticed you had a namechange, made me laugh a little, now I can't call you Malfy :c
Last edited by tabby; Oct 3, 2017 at 12:59 AM.
Thanks Doom <3 Milfy has a better ring to it, right? I appreciate your feedback, Ill try to work harder and impress you next time!
Parrot