Toribash
There should also be a section on buying the boosters that allow you to earn more then the standard 10TC per match. I know some people enjoy using those.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
All of these are fairly good ways to make TC, however I disagree with doing loans for making TC. You are going to be scammed probably 6/10 times if you do loans (maybe more or less), if you are going to loan someone TC make sure they aren't low QI accounts as they are most likely alts of a known scammer. (staff can check to see if they are) I personally would only loan TC to clan mates or someone I've known for a while. Even though, its still possible to be scammed by them. Also make sure they seem to have a reasonable way of paying you back. Dueling, and betting TC is not a reasonable and trustworthy way of someone being able to pay you back. You may also want to look and see if they have any items worth the value or close to the value of TC you're loaning them as this can be used to pay you back. (the only dueler I'd loan TC to is Diamond but he clearly doesn't need it)

My overall advice, just don't do loans :C
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Apr 18, 2016 at 01:40 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
My bad, Jesus.
-----
I have boosters under Buying TC since it's essentially the same thing.
Last edited by ConnorFTW; Apr 20, 2016 at 11:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Connor's the name, winning's the game.
http://connorftw.deviantart.com/
Well, I don't have bad experience with loaning good friends. It can take a bit until they pay back, but friends always paid back so far.
They should play it, cause you know where they live LOL
well, im not a completely new player but.... loans arent a good idea, even if you have trust on a player, i mean, what if you lost all TC that you take or you should leave Toribash for external reasons during the time period ?
Isnt a good idea at all, but can be helpful if you have the skills.

PS:Writing my own DeviantArt user to show someone my art to know if im good stills being self-spam ? (i mean mentioning my own Deviant page)

-my english s0ckz
Sure, a lot of people say this is inaccurate, but this is just a basic tutorial. This really helped me earn the 20k TC I have now! Thanks dude!
-----
Originally Posted by Kohta View Post
There should also be a section on buying the boosters that allow you to earn more then the standard 10TC per match. I know some people enjoy using those.

True, but that's basically buying. You're using money to buy a booster for TC, But I can see where you're coming from
Last edited by Shodz; Nov 25, 2016 at 09:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Shodz View Post
Sure, a lot of people say this is inaccurate, but this is just a basic tutorial. This really helped me earn the 20k TC I have now! Thanks dude!
-----

True, but that's basically buying. You're using money to buy a booster for TC, But I can see where you're coming from

Buying boosters is more reliable than buying from players, you could get scammed if you don't know what your doing.
120 usd is 2 mill but a 10k booster with the cost of 500 usd With 200 games is 2 million, 120 usd or 500 usd?
asd
Originally Posted by DankDab View Post
Buying boosters is more reliable than buying from players, you could get scammed if you don't know what your doing.

Just remember that Staff can control TC, but they can't control USD via PayPal. So always ask for TC to be sent before you send USD. If someone refuses to pay USD after the TC is sent, then staff can forcibly transfer that TC back (Unless they dispose of it through various methods, that staff deems as "too much trouble"). If you send USD first, and they refuse to send TC, then staff can't really do anything after they scatter your TC, they can't force them to send your USD back, all they can do is hope the TC hasn't been scattered yet.

I would suggest that while you're doing USD for TC deals, it would be smart to make sure that a staff member is online and currently active, preferably in IRC. That way you can quickly contact them in the case of something going wrong.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
After reading this, I have actually learned some better ways to make TC. However, I would discourage dueling and high-stakes betting because that is an easy way to drain your TC completely. All in all, I do believe some of the other ways to be quite efficient such as marketing and art.