Ranking
Original Post
Help with parkour
I watched mouchas video on youtube many times and still cant get it, i remember years ago when i watched it i could do the youtube run kinda, but now i can't do it at all, i follow every step, and my movements arent the same, i have the correct settings too. I tryed the relax run since i thought maybe the youtube run is outdated (i wanted to do the youtube run to learn the joints first though) and that one was hard since i didint learn my joints with the youtube run first. This is what happens when i do exactly what he does in the video with the youtube run
Attached Files
why cant i do it.rpl (13.8 KB, 19 views)
Hey bonlesspza, I'm not great at this kind of stuff, but here's a great tool you can use to find a teacher to help you get this run down: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=559233. Just PM one of the teachers that is under the respective area. Good luck with your progress man.

(im)

I would likely say. Experience is the key for that. It would be hard to do anything by just watching tutorials(tutorials do help too). you need also know how the joints work.

Also when i parkour i do not use youtube run or something but i make a run for myself. You can try youtube run but after like 150 frames your likely going to fall down so it means you have to manage it by yourself. Why i would likely fall? Because The Rectangle object are not absolutely Perfect, So try yourself to run on Rectangle Objects and The ground you may spot difference in your run. So when you parkour just don't stick on same moves "manage" it to work perfectly.

Summary: When you parkour always manage your run. Practice until nearly Perfect

So final word "YOU" are the best teacher.