I didn't got this
:^(

@roxx: main account or gtfo
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'd like to know what is your main.
What can I say about your replays other than I like them? On my eyes, they are good.

I'm pretty neutral for now, how about you hang out more with us?
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
the only reason you got removed was due to the new activity check system, you are always welcome to come back
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok, i'll channge to a yes.
But don't disappear without a warning again pls.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592

may i get an invite pls

EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Hello there , My name is Core or you can prefer to call me Adrian.
Vector to me seems to have some of the most coolest people in the Toribash community so far, which is why I want to join this clan.
I have been denied a lot by clans recently mainly due to some bad stuff i did in the past and i am admitting this, I use to be a clan hopper which i am not so proud of. But I have changed and plan on sticking to 1 clan , I do play Toribash a lot and i mean by everyday 24/7.
Now , some stuff about me:
I am from the United Kingdom , part of Britain. As of right now , I am currently 14 Years old. Recently , I started animating (Which I am not good at) but still practicing though.
I do play alot of video games but mostly that's because I have a lot of spare time.
Well, that's really all that you want to know about me.

Hope all of you have a nice day/night! :D

These replays aren't fully finished matches partially because people in them had to go because of certain reasons but you can still get a good example out of them.
Attached Files
Spar with Karbn.rpl (303.8 KB, 6 views)
Spar with Algiux.rpl (506.9 KB, 5 views)
Core and madpers.rpl (1.17 MB, 4 views)
Spar with Kangax.rpl (680.1 KB, 5 views)

Watching the replays, I suggest you make some complete replays and share them with us, you're not really showing us your true potential by just sharing little parts here and there, I want the whole thing!

Mind telling us some more about what you play, toribash related, only spars/parkours or do you show interest in other ways of playing like competitive mods or other realistic replay types?

I'm down to spar right now, hmu on discord if you have it; gamerman#4292
-----
About clan hopping, I'm really not one to judge, we all did one or two bad things in the past, or even more than a few. Aslong as you stick to your word I couldn't care less
Last edited by Halu; Nov 17, 2018 at 12:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
I pretty much play every single official mod except for judo.
My main official mod however is Aikido , I do play competitive most of the times but in Spar/Parkours, I just like to have fun and do something really cool.

And yeah I do have Discord , Core#8062
Last edited by shredder; Nov 17, 2018 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Bump