Toribash
Fiesta: The decap was phenomenal. Just perfect.
The abs kick was ok, but the back kick was very nice and made up for the other kick, I though it was a bit generic.
Final boom made me jizz all over the seat.
Amazing job, 8.9/10.
Just a shame you couldn't do the deadline, you would definitly win
Also, finished version :9
Attached Files
pusga - Requested.rpl (472.5 KB, 7 views)
oh yeah
Lol'd Jobo.

Sorry pusga, can't view right now tb is messed.

But I'll comment as soon as possible.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Intro font was bland, why not add some timed glow and blur to it?
The title font was a bit better, I kinda liked it but it didn't fit the video style.
The starting blur twitching thingy was annoying, and it kinda stands out because you didn't do any camera movement. Also some slowing down would make it a bit better, since there wasn't anything in that part that required sync.
Bumpmapping is a good effect, but it's one of those bastards you can't just throw in and it will look good.
You syncing to the effects was outstanding though.
I loved how you made the screen bigger, it made it look "WOW!" instead of just "wow".
The decap sync was great, aswell as the atmosphere effects you put in.
The lighting was original, not too much, but enough to be noticed.
The next decap syncing was not so great, and the effects also got a bit more boring.
The camera at 0: 38 just went spazmatic, and that is not very good unless it's an overedit like Tracer does.
The screen size twitching looked surprisingly decent, I never though it would work.
The final text looked like one of those bonus ships you shoot to get extra points at videogames, too fast.

Overall, it was okay, but you need better camera work and video quality.
Also, syncing an effects to the beat is great, in the first 3 times. Doing it all the time gets old.
Last edited by pusga; May 1, 2012 at 06:57 AM.
oh yeah
Right, thank you Pusga! Now i have something to work with
Also does anyone have any tips for making the video quality higher, my mac is kinda bad e.e
I heard that .mxf video files make the quality better, but it takes longer to render.
Also I think you know about this for sure, but sometimes color corrector makes it easier to define the style.
For example, if you are going for a dark video with heavy music, go for dark colours. If not, then go for lighter colours.

This might help too:

(I know it's kinda long, but I quite learned with it)
oh yeah
Wow, that's pretty cool Kennichi, great quality but i wish the song was better. It was awful.
Originally Posted by kennichi89 View Post

Pretty cool.
Didn't like to bright thing to the right of the screen.
M I N I V A N