Toribash
Original Post
Garbage thread dump thread for Twatrackets
The East Side's Kambo Ritual.

Step 1: Roll a whole gram of your finest cannabis into a traditional tobacco leaf blunt wrap

Step 2: Go to Netflix, locate Cheech and Chong: Up in smoke, while the movie is just starting, grab some Crocs and 1 tube sock, place the tube sock on your penis if you are a male, if you are a female, tie the tube sock around your neck.

Step 3: Grab your hemp wick, light your hemp wick, place your 1 gram blunt in your right hand, pinched between your index finger and thumb, and light the blunt.

Step 4: This step is so very important, you must follow this step exactly. Place the freshly lit blunt between your lips. Hit the blunt for exactly 13 seconds, after the 13 second hit, take the tube sock off of your penis, (neck if you are a female) and exhale the smoke into the tube sock.

Step 5: Smoke the blunt until there is a quarter inch of the blunt left. Extinguish the blunt on your right wrist for 7 seconds.

Step 6: Take your Kambo, and apply it to the burn on your right wrist, while staring contently at your television, that is so perfectly playing Cheech and Chong: Up in smoke. You have now completed the East Side version of the Kambo ritual.
you're on thin ice, pal
Memes are memes and jests are jests, babbu. Still, I will excuse myself to a moment of clear communication to tell you that any respect or acquaintanceship I had for you is gone.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
brutal
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
Memes are memes and jests are jests, babbu. Still, I will excuse myself to a moment of clear communication to tell you that any respect or acquaintanceship I had for you is gone.

this response had me in tears and has put me in a clinical depression
you're on thin ice, pal

-----
yfw
Last edited by liaxo; Oct 21, 2016 at 03:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Merry christmas parrot!
It's Christmas! CEREBLATE!! And congrats swepples, you deserved that invite

Hi liaxo

Hi bby kys
Last edited by liaxo; Dec 30, 2016 at 11:31 AM.
you're on thin ice, pal