ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Dave's Advice Thread
I noticed (mainly in the love deptartment) that most of the community are clueless folk. But don't worry I'm here to help. I can offer advice in any area to the best of my abilities, to make sure that my lovely friends at the Toribash community are making the most of their lifes away from the computer.

What makes me qualified for this role? Well nothing I'm bored. Also seems like a fun idea. But everyone else feel free to drop some advice for the poor folks.

So, be open, honest and Toribash will show it usual warm, family like attitude to you and your problems.

Edit: Oh shit, Rapid Threads. Well be nice I guess.
Could be moved to Wibbles if anyone gets a chance.
Last edited by Fee; Sep 8, 2009 at 02:21 AM.
Love? Advice? On the internet? This is GENIUS! Why has nobody thought of this before? /sarcasm

On a more positive note: Good luck with this and anyone who asks for help. I would ask, but I probably wouldn't listen to the responce.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
This was planned more for me to amuse myself with other peoples problems. But since it ended up in Rapid Threads through my own silly brain I'm taking a more serious caring approach towards it.
So I've been dating this girl for a couple weeks, her name is Cindy. She really is a marvel.
Well, we took it slow, but eventually she invited me for a 'cup 'o coffee'.
Next morning, as i woke up, she said she forgot to inform me that she had AIDS.
I promptly chocked the whore to death and dumped her body in the trunk of my car, from which it went straight in the river on the outskirts of town.

Now I'm alone and confused....so i turn to your wisdom.
Wise move.

Basically, you'll come to accept the fact that you have aids overtime and find joy on passing it on to others, I don't condon this as it is illegal.

About the body, well dumping it in the river probally wasn't the best idea. But oh well. You need to get rid of the car. I suggest the river (self contradiction isn't uncommon here).

Go out meet some people, and use a condom in future. They aren't just used to make bitching cool baloons you know.
So my friend has a hemroid and hes dying because he was gangbanged by three horny guys in a parking lot. Its been going on for 2 months and often is when he comes home from work. He needs money so he wont get put out on the streets and can afford for healthcare. But he cant get a job anywhere else. Please help him before he starts bleeding from his ass.

What do I do?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Yeah but his hemroid is getting Rapidly bigger and these guys dont joke around.

-Start being more serious in Rapid Threads - AlexOwnz
Last edited by AlexOwnz; Sep 9, 2009 at 02:13 PM.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Seriously go to Wibbles, this thread is serious now that its in Rapid Threads.