Toribash
Original Post
Art questions
Wasn't sure where else to put this.

Anyone know how much really high quality minimalistic sets are about now? I'm contemplating requesting one and don't want to under/over pay for one to be made.

I was thinking just left foot ankle shin hand wrist forearm (tricep) and head.

Idk if that would help for how minimalistic I'm thinking about.
Really, a set is worth whatever you want it to be. You pay for the quality.
I think I might be retired.
there are lots of factors that go into the price of a set like artist, quality, ect.

A really cheap but still not compleatly poop min set could be around 10-20k (rough estimate I'm not an art pro). High quality and art from well known artists will be more expensive tho.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Flames has a good point.

If you're new to the market thread I strongly suggest that you take some time to check threads where sets were sold, check the prices, offers, requests and stuff, this way you'll have some background on prices.
Poop Set: Around 10k

Minimalist Meh Set: Around 20-40k

Good Minimalist Set: Around 30-60k

Really Good Minimalist Set: Around 70-100k

Legendary Omega Set from Random Person: Around 100-150k

Poop Minimalist Set from Well Known Artist: Around 160-200k

Honestly, minimalist sets are so easy to make. You just need basic knowledge of mapping, and a sprinkle of creativity. You are better off doing it yourself tbh.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I made a minimalistic set and got 300k from it... but Flame has the better definition for it so you should follow his answer.
Nice
i've been paid 100k and a 256 ground text for a minimalist set so honestly it's a personal preference. just remember what you pay for is what you get, the higher the price the more incentive and artists will flock to your request. but this also works in terms of genre. more artists will attempt minimalist stuff than realism
damn im gettin old