ES Recruitment Drive
So? You can be a crappy player who barely moves but wins
chairs
Originally Posted by hanzarce View Post
So? You can be a crappy player who barely moves but wins

Are you serious? If I play the best player and win, then I'm better than him. And I've never lost.
bro i havn't been on because the last time we fought you hit me so hard it uninstalled the game
Originally Posted by southpaw7 View Post
Are you serious? If I play the best player and win, then I'm better than him. And I've never lost.

You are either a very bad troll or a very self-centered idiot. JePoY is better than you. You obviously have only ever played about 3 jousting matches.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time

people have been here alot longer than you
and are better than you...check youtube videos and see for your self

Motherfuck, this attitude fucking pisses me off.
Just because someone regarded as pro loses ONCE to you, sure as HELL, does NOT mean you are better than they are. Unless you are beating them like, 5 times in a row, you are not better than him.

IMO, Single Player is a surefire way to find the better Tori manipulator. There is basically no luck involved with SP, seeing how on MP, for example, opener a > opener b > opener c > opener a and so, a quite a bit of luck could be involved. I know that MP matches are more than just openers, but it applies to what you do after the opener as well.

In any case, oh lord almighty southpaw7, please embrace us with your holy replay.
NutHug.

It's indisputable, really.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
Motherfuck, this attitude fucking pisses me off.
Just because someone regarded as pro loses ONCE to you, sure as HELL, does NOT mean you are better than they are. Unless you are beating them like, 5 times in a row, you are not better than him.

If even you beat him more than once you would need to play in a variety of mods.

Just because you have never lost a game doesn't mean you are good. You could be disconnecting/resetting the game everytime you are about to lose. And judging by your disrepective and egocentric attitude I would assume that this is what has happened.
hmm I didnt know that the ranking in sports was by knockout

also: 10tc bounty on southpaw7