Toribash
Original Post
Spoiler tags
are there spoiler tags on this board and if so how do i use them?

furthermore, is there anyway you can make linking to specific posts or "new" posts work better from behind a proxy?

cuz i.. you know.. like to use a proxy
"You didn't hurt me nothing can hurt me / nothing can hurt me nothing can stop me now"
... You're going to need to reformulate that question because I honestly have not the slightest fucking idea what you just asked.
Can you please try to explain better what you are asking? I'm rather lost.
Back in my day...
Originally Posted by waphtuos View Post
are there spoiler tags on this board and if so how do i use them?y

No, but there are code tags, which are slightly the same thing

yay, code
As for the other question, what?
spoiler tags are like.. it hides a block of text (like the ending of a movie or book or something) and then when someone clicks a button the text appears
[spoiler]VOLDAMORT KILLS DUMBLEDOR !!!!11oneeleven!![/spoiler] would be like blacked out so you didn't have to read it if you didn't want it to be spoiled for you.

i don't they exist on this board
"You didn't hurt me nothing can hurt me / nothing can hurt me nothing can stop me now"
No, I'm fairly sure that we do not have that.

What did you mean by your second question though?
Back in my day...
1: no, i wish. It has been suggested but not implemented
2: um, dont think so. :3
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
You must type (COLOR=#eeeeee)Text here(/COLOR) except that the brackets must be [ and ] instead of ( and )
That's how you make invisible text ;o

^^^^^^^^^^^^
OMG SPOILAR!11!!1
That's the way I make spoilers or if I just want to do invisible text.
Except that for completely invisible text you'd need #FFFFFF, instead of #EEEEEE.

We don't have spoiler tags, because we don't need them for anything.
You can always suggest that in the site suggestions board.

Closed.
We need spoiler tags for the same reason as every other forum. It's not a bad idea, you should post it in suggestions.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]