ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Damage point when touching out of dojo instead dq.
When someone touches out of dojo he get points of damage if on next turn he still touching ground out of dojo he get damage again. Same about his opponent.
For creating new aikido-based mods.
That's actually really smart.
However, i'd like see something like a dqtimeout with points instead of dq rather than something turn based. And rather inside the ring than outside.

I mean, getting points based on how long you can keep the opponent locked down? That's a perfect wrestling mod right there.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Yes also can be added various terms for dq. Also terms for dq that work inside dojo keep work outside in same way.
This might be a bit difficult, games could go on for a lot longer, resulting in gmtourneys and betting servers to take FOREVER...
Yes, this would be good as a mod instead of a constant. A lot of mods rely on the player getting DQed, and a lot of playstyles involve self sacrifice to get their opponent to DQ first. If the opponent is able to keep himself up better than the kamikaze, then the kamikaze loses and his style is shot.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Would be cool as an option but a lot of the time when a body part touches the ground it will touch a lot of times, which would rack up heaps of points if you got points for 'dq'. To fix that, there would have to be a buffer on what gives points when a certain body part hits or stop each body part from giving points more than once. Either way, I think that's probably a fair bit of work development wise, seeing as I can't think of anything similar that already exists in the game.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
You could have a mod called spike-kido outside the dojo is all invisble (or visible) spike which hurt you.