Ranking
View Poll Results: Who's your favorite Super Mod?
Dargon
3 Votes / 9.38%
RayA75
5 Votes / 15.63%
Solax
14 Votes / 43.75%
Siku
5 Votes / 15.63%
Thorn
2 Votes / 6.25%
Chozo
0 Votes / 0%
Tinerr
3 Votes / 9.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

With the almost non-existant contact I've had with Smods, I gotta say dargon.
His blunt humor amuses me.
Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
I like everyone,but actually i still preffer mah friend, Thorn.

Thorn is a dum power abuser
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
Thorn is a dum power abuser

Hmm,i don't noticed. At least he has not done anything to me or my friends ...
It seems the ones that are more involved with gm's are the nicer ones.

I've probably known ray the longest, since our time in raid together a few years ago.
Then Dargon and Solax are all round chilled guys, easy to talk to and friendlyhen Tinerr, he used to lead us gm's when i started and he was really cool. Don't see him much now though.

I've only talked with the other more recently, especially siku, while never having had many interactions with chozo other than for gm/clan stuff.

R.I.P sir :< we were gm's together from march 2011 aprox. then he moved on up.

If it was favourite based on non-smod stuff i guess i'd say dargon because i was friends with him before he got smod and that's kinda carried on, that and i deal with him the most because he leads the gm's.
But it was a really hard choice.

Oh, also ishi.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Solax is just <3.
Best SMOD in my opinion.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
It seems the ones that are more involved with gm's are the nicer ones.

I've probably known ray the longest, since our time in raid together a few years ago.
Then Dargon and Solax are all round chilled guys, easy to talk to and friendlyhen Tinerr, he used to lead us gm's when i started and he was really cool. Don't see him much now though.

I've only talked with the other more recently, especially siku, while never having had many interactions with chozo other than for gm/clan stuff.

R.I.P sir :< we were gm's together from march 2011 aprox. then he moved on up.

If it was favourite based on non-smod stuff i guess i'd say dargon because i was friends with him before he got smod and that's kinda carried on, that and i deal with him the most because he leads the gm's.
But it was a really hard choice.

Oh, also ishi.

gee
super speech
words knewest Erth
I did not have any relation with the Solax. lol
My vote goes to Solax. I have never had the slightest conversation with these people but Solax seems really friendly, sophisticated and helpful.

Second would probably be RayA75, because he seems extremely intelligent. He also always keeps his cool.

And my third favourite SMod would probaby be siku, he has a fine understanding of humour also mostly he deals with the troublemakers.
Hmm,no much votes here. But are here the rank:
1st - Solax
2nd - RayA75
3rd - Siku
lol,chozo no votes =O.