ES Recruitment Drive
i think if you where a real feminist you would let me hit you but for realzez some ny girls are cray cray btw if your gay does the opposite sex count as men
Trying
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
Feminism used to have a proper cause back in like 1970, equal rights for women and stuff like that.
Now that we do have equal rights, there are feminist extremists demanding compensation just for being female. It's pretty self-derogatory if you ask me. I'm not too sure what 'real' feminists do now though.

Women do not have the same rights as men right now. Are you always willfully ignorant?

Originally Posted by strudle206 View Post
i think if you where a real feminist you would let me hit you but for realzez some ny girls are cray cray btw if your gay does the opposite sex count as men

'REAL FEMINISTS WOULD LET ME HIT THEM.' No, that's fucking assault you loon.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Actually you would be the ignorant one seeing as men are discriminated against for doing things women do that are normal for both sexes to do (omg but men are all pigs so it's okay). The only notable difference in our rights are our paychecks. See I can be biased too.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Actually you would be the ignorant one seeing as men are discriminated against for doing things women do that are normal for both sexes to do (omg but men are all pigs so it's okay).

'Men are discriminated too!' I, and many feminists, agree with this statement. Sexism is something that affects all genders (albeit inequally), abolishing traditional gender roles is a part of feminism!

The only notable difference in our rights are our paychecks.

Given that that's a pretty fucking big difference, do you not see an issue with that?

See I can be biased too.

So to recap, in your response, you posit a response that you assume I'd disagree with (which I didn't, because you misunderstand feminism), and then go on to list a difference in the rights men have vs women as an example of women having rights.

The cognitive dissonance, it burns!
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
i'll just go ahead and close this thread

'cos i'm a man

hahaha

seriously tho, this thread sucks
QUACK