Toribash
Put it all into stocks.

Then I'll wait and see where it takes me.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I'd get it divide into 200,000 hundred dollar bills and then go around Detroit offering it to homeless people, then as they are about to grab it I will pull it back and rip it in half.
the god
I would treat myself to a nice vacation every once in a while, and save the rest, and get some extra cash from the interest.
inq.
Hm good question
I would live normally but be able to purchase things i wanted
Would definitely get the type of car i want for my 16th birthday however (jeep Wrangler)
I would also open up like 2 McDonald make like 10 million more dollars then open up like 5 more ( you get the picture)
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Buy toribash.Ban hampa. Make it private and only lets me play.
Then Play COD 4lyfe with hot chicks bringing me sandwitches and big red in my mansion.
Buy my family things aswell.
Excess money will be put into a bank so I canlive off of intrest.
Last edited by Deadmau5; Oct 22, 2012 at 02:25 AM.
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BUY 20 BILLION TORICREDITZZZ HUR DURR.

lol I would probably buy a few packs of gum, a new computer desk, put a plastic ball pit in my basement, 15 pounds of gold, a shady white van, a lemon plantation, a goat, and then put the rest in a swiss bank.
Your pal,
crith
Buy stuff on this site and buy a house and buy a-So much to buy........
-Get a nice house
-Get a nice car
-Pay a good college
-Buy something for my dad
-Buy something for my mom
-Save the rest to satisfy future needs including having fun, going out with friends and without doubts going to tomorrowland '13.