Ranking
Originally Posted by Natejas View Post
what if she hooks up with alt universe me while thinking it was me but alt universe me kills current me and alt universe me is all that exists on current universe and she doesnt know because current me is dead and alt universe is me and because current me is dead no one knows that alt universe me isnt current me and everyone thinks alt universe me is current me because alt universe me is still basically me and knows me because he is me but current me is really dead because alt universe me killed current me

It would be manslaughter in a case. She didnt mean to but alt you is a cunt

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
i'll be throwing fucking hands at alternate universe me and it would be a sick fight dude but it would be a stalemate because we would know each others battle stances, and then we'd have this emotional moment where we hug it out and then duble team on my 10.10 gf
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
that can be there's your gf from another universee, or it can be in your universe. So, if you from another universe stole your girl, just hook up with your girl from the another universe. Revenge paid. Girl for girl
revenge paid

can i call in another me from a third universe and 2v1 myself from the first other universe?

please respond admin
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
revenge paid

can i call in another me from a third universe and 2v1 myself from the first other universe?

please respond admin

I don't know, I haven't found any communication tools that can be used to contact another me from the other universe.

But maybe you can give it a try sir, I guess you already found that cool tool
Who gives a shit i would check if Half Life 3 came out in the alternative universe!

But on a serious note i would be prob confused as fuck for days. Thats even more weird than the man that catched his son have sex with his wife (sons mom)