Toribash
Seekuu, I would be selective about what members you will let join.
Good luck.

EDIT: Also may want to update you're signature.
oh yeah
Yes, I am very concerned about how will we recruit the members. But I know I won't recruit them like Matt.
Quiter...
I support this clan. Unlike Hoodz or matt, you show some maturity and I think you'd be a good leader. There are just some major things you need to get rid of in my opinion to have a good clan.

-No ranks. Keep it just Leader/ Co leader, and members.
-Do not display player's belts.
-You need a better clan story, try to go into depth and create some sort of story.

I want to PM you, but your contact info makes me not able to send PMs.
Last edited by Slycooper; Dec 15, 2009 at 04:43 AM.
Seekuu I got a great idea for your clan to get started, you can go to the Aeon DSC and ask for an alliance. So that way you can have a back up if a clan war starts early and you don't have any member. Good like with the new clan seekuu.

Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
I support this clan. Unlike Hoodz or matt, you show some maturity and I think you'd be a good leader. There are just some major things you need to get rid of in my opinion to have a good clan.

-No ranks. Keep it just Leader/ Co leader, and members.
-Do not display player's belts.
-You need a better clan story, try to go into depth and create some sort of story.

I want to PM you, but your contact info makes me not able to send PMs.

Thanks for the advice. I hope this clan gets a better future

Originally Posted by michael136 View Post
Seekuu I got a great idea for your clan to get started, you can go to the Aeon DSC and ask for an alliance. So that way you can have a back up if a clan war starts early and you don't have any member. Good like with the new clan seekuu.

I'll think about it...

EDIT: DSC is Updated
Last edited by Seekuu; Dec 15, 2009 at 02:42 PM.
Quiter...
Belt:2nd Dan
Favorite mod:Wushu
Any skills?(Art,videos,etc):Art, but I'm not good.
Why do you want to join?:Because Seekuu is a friend of mine and this is better than Hoodz.
Previous Clans:Essence, MFR, Hoodz
Previous Infractions?:1, for double posting (expired)
wait can I join I joined hoodz and then it got trolled to death and i need a new clan
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
War_Hero
I would let you join but I got to talk to seekuu about it first.
I would recruit you right away to be honest with you.
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
wait can I join I joined hoodz and then it got trolled to death and i need a new clan

i go whereever he goes so can i join too plz
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Hey Seekuu (It's me Grayve... My account got banned for 12 hours and I don't know why...) Good luck... Hope you make it to official (Unlike matt who scamed us ¬¬) Anyway... Rly good luck and I'll try to evolve this account, so I can be here too ^^