Ranking
Ok, so I smoothed out the linework a bit and here is what I have now.

Logo

Logo with transparent background

-----
If you have a requested background, I can use it for you.
Last edited by Zwift; Dec 30, 2015 at 12:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(╭ರᴥ•́)
i find it hilarious that you are making a community channel. good luck. but on it.
damn im gettin old
Originally Posted by Velair View Post
i find it hilarious that you are making a community channel. good luck. but on it.

Me too at first lol, but we'll see how this goes ;)
Any of these ideas would you like to see perfected? Different color, opacity?

I was going for a design based around a dog nose, but it's kinda hard to put video editing and dogs together. Maybe you would like something that has nothing to do with dogs? Just some letter designs?

3 Designs

Parkour • Spar • Skating
Thought I'd give it a try.

Last edited by Lucy; Dec 31, 2015 at 01:12 AM.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by JuaniXk View Post
Any of these ideas would you like to see perfected? Different color, opacity?

I was going for a design based around a dog nose, but it's kinda hard to put video editing and dogs together. Maybe you would like something that has nothing to do with dogs? Just some letter designs?

3 Designs

None of them look too good to me. I doubt you'll be able to make stuff that is as good as some of the logos weve already received.
-----
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
Thought I'd give it a try.

Meh, no real ideas behind it.
Last edited by Havu; Jan 1, 2016 at 10:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm out, I have real life to attend too, good luck on the channel! and I'm loving Zwifts alot!~

hey im back. Imma try to make the background transparent but i think i really like it with it.. can be for your wallpaper for free, i dont mind or put it in effects. be ready to see it without the background soon . i do have extra to show you.

Project

Last edited by Mist; Jan 2, 2016 at 01:37 AM.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
By far the best design has been done by Zwift. I will give others 2 more days to send in their entries, and if nothing really good shows up, Zwift will get the deal.

If you need more than 2 days of time, ask and you shall be granted.
-----
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
hey im back. Imma try to make the background transparent but i think i really like it with it.. can be for your wallpaper for free, i dont mind or put it in effects. be ready to see it without the background soon . i do have extra to show you.

Project

Looks cool, but the main thing we're looking for, the logo, is lacking alot. I don't see any idea behind it other than having the letters on a circle-shaped background. If this is ripped off of the cool effects you've added, to reveal the basic logo-design, it is plain.

Cool as a background, not as much as a logo.
Last edited by Havu; Jan 2, 2016 at 08:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump