Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Diss Tracks and Funnies
Most Recent Track : "Frenemies"

Capricious Jo

Oh shit, it's the ice cream truck! [Jojo is surprised because the Ice Cream truck rolled by. He subsequently fled the recording booth in pursuit of said truck]

Kidz Bop Ken

Winnas pullin’ up? Hittas gotta go to work. [The clan Win 'pulls up' and ken and his homies go in to defeat them]
Aim like Lando – don’t need no motherfuckin’ force. [Ken plans on shooting everyone he faces like Lando Calrissian from the Star Wars universe]
Devin ducked ‘hind the racks, At the bank – come through the back. [Shmevin hides in the bank while Ken robs the place like a real G]
Turn his rack into rags. Call it ez pz clap clap [Ken is going to duel Devin and take all his money because ken is a real G and Shmevin is a poser]
Milli milli miles on the bus Southwest, [Ken has a million miles on the Southwest Airlines... bus?]
Going down on TB, [Ken plans on giving TB a blowjob]
Gotta put ‘em to the test. [Ken is going to test the TBs community's ability to not cum during one of his world famous blowjobs]
We the best – east to west [Ken and his homies are the best players in the TB community]
Gotta sort ‘em with the rest [Ken is just saying he's gonna beat everyone]
By an inch – more like a mile. [Ken is so good he will win by a lot not by a little]
It’s really no contest. [Ken will win by so much it isn't even going to be a fight]

Sun real low – and the Night stay calling. [The user Felnin is going going to use his godlike abilities to help his clan win CL]
Banked another bitch, TGS keep falling. [Ken took another persons TC via duels and also the clan TGS is dead/dying]
Never take a break – set to duel mode and raise it [Ken is always on that grind ON GOD]
Look back to the time [There is a clock behind Ken which he checks because his bedtime is 9:30 PM]
Cash never stays pourin’. [Ken can't duel forever do to his strict bedtime]
Had your chance to fly high, now you’re far from soarin. [Ken is making fun of TGS for dying]
Had your chance to touch the sky, now you’re quickly sinkin’ [Refer to the line above]
Packed your bags, and your pride – past your prime. [Refer to the line above]
Enjoy the ride. [Refer to the line above]
While they carry, lean back - relax before you die. [Ken is saying many TGS members joined Win to be carried through CL]
Fresh out the spin cycle? [Haha, it's a laundry joke]
I’ll leave you out here to dry [Ken is going to leave the other clans out to dry after he beats them]

Young Divi

Brazil number one, we ain't in this for fun [Brazil is the best country and Obey is serious about this CL]
These other clans think theyll win but really they're done. [The clan Win thinks they will win CL but they will not because we will]
iRuukie and iTuump they about to run train, [The TB players iRuukie and iTuump are going to beat everyone because they are TB Gods]
Don't matter the mod they're bringing the pain [iRuukie and iTuump will beat everyone in every mod because they are TB Gods]
Hold on, wait a minute, my mom needs the computer [Shmevins mom once had to use his computer while he was playing TB I think]
TB Skills so bad maybe you could use a tutor. [Yung Divi is calling you, the listener, bad]
Call me a lumberjack because I'm packing logs [Yung Divi has a big penis and/or needs to poop]
These other clans so gay, might aswell be full of frogs [These other clans are gay like the frogs whos water the government keeps putting chemicals in]
I am a god you all know it [Yung Divi is really good]
All this cocaine and win still gon blow it [The clan Win is a front for a front for a cocaine smuggling cartel, they will also lose CL]
Don't mess with me and the gang [Obey is REALLY good and shouldnt be messed with]
iTuump got that gat it go bang [The member iTuump has a gun and WILL shoot you]
I put the ill in illegal cause im sick [Yung Divi does illegal acts because he's a gangster]
No homo we out here smockin dick [Yung Divi references Young Thug and Gentlemans desire to give the TB community a blowjob
I don't throw shade I throw the whole tree [Trees provide shade]
I'll catch yall later I gotta go pee [Yung Divi must quickly leave the recording booth because he needs to use the restroom]

Freddy Kash

Oh, now? [Fred forgot when the recording was gonna start]
Yeah, Okay. [...]
Fuck the beat, I will go a capella. [Freddy Kash is so good he doesnt need a beat]
Fuck a woeb, fuck a clock, fuck a trailer…Fuck everybody. [Freddy KAsh hates woeb, clocks, and trailers, and everybody]
Fuck you all if you doubt me. [Freddy Kash feels he's been underestimated]
So imma pick the world up and imma drop it on your fucking head. Yeah. []
Bitch imma pick the world up and imma drop it on your fucking head. Yeah. [ ]
Ice on my wrist. Tori’s bitch on my dick. [Freddy has a nice watch on his wrist and someone named Toris girl on his penis]
Smegma: imma catch you slip. Hoe. [Freddy Kash plans on murdering Natejas]
On this bitches, I sleep - [Uhhhhhhh, he sleeps with women?]
While I’m riding my Gucci Jeep. [Freddy Kash has a custom made Gucci Jeep because hes rich]
[]
Weeping. Keeping. Yo, I have the money. [He is crying and also has money]
Bitch: Divine will give you a stitch, hoe. [The Toribash user Divine will beat you up]
Woeb: I got cash and shoes, and hoes, hoe. [Freddy is bragging to the user woeb about his fame and success]
You sound like a bitch, bitch. [You, the viewer, sound like a bitch]
Shut the fuck up. [Ok sorry]
When your fans become your haters. [...]
Okay, we’re done. [...]
my best [...]
guess [...]
? [...]

Old OP

I will be updating this thread when new content is created. Entertainment is my passion.
Last edited by visceral; Jun 24, 2019 at 03:40 AM.