Ranking
Originally Posted by yuki View Post
That's where it's wrong, you can't judge an anime by watching only one ep. (There are some exceptions)

I dropped death note when i watched it for the first time coz i got spoilers and thought it was some emo shit. But oh boy, that ended up being one of the most influential anime i've ever seen.

Anyways, from what i've experienced, Durarara won't get interesting for you unless you like the characters. You can't force yourself unless you're fond with the bread and butter of the anime.
What basically moves the show are the characters, and their slice of life while searching for something exciting for their lives, wow, i've just described Mikado.
And yes, it's boring af, don't expect something exceptional, but it gets interesting around ep 4-9 iirc.

Usually I stick to the 3 episode rule, but I just didn't think I'd end up liking it
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I haven't watched Citrus, but I have read the manga. It's a bit slow and it's just so much circle jerking at the beginning but I think it gets better later on. My kokoro.

I don't know how far the anime goes though?

Wheeee late response!

Anime covers vol 1-4

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Megalo box hits the spot.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Hikou View Post
Usually I stick to the 3 episode rule, but I just didn't think I'd end up liking it

at the end of the first season things pick up for the rest of it, the first like 1-6 are really just filler to understand the characters and who they are in general. After that the story picks up and just get intense the rest of the 4 seasons

if you can finish the first season, the rest will blow you away, you won't get a feel with just the first 3 of durarara

(i've watched all 4 seasons twice, its better the second time around)
Help ME fast!!!
Area no kishi is worth to watch??

P.S:NGNL is not canceled and I heard things about chances;)
NO TITLE
ngnl probably won't be making a reappearance, it was canceled due to the fact the creator was 'caught' tracing some of the characters. whether it was or not wasn't said, but that's why it was cut short in the first place.
The last 2 episodes were supposed to be the first 2 of the next season but was canceled when that who controversy
They said they could continue doing the manga/light novel though and finish the movie(which they did)
I hope they would continue it, but from everything that happened I very much doubt they will
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
at the end of the first season things pick up for the rest of it, the first like 1-6 are really just filler to understand the characters and who they are in general. After that the story picks up and just get intense the rest of the 4 seasons

if you can finish the first season, the rest will blow you away, you won't get a feel with just the first 3 of durarara

(i've watched all 4 seasons twice, its better the second time around)

I think I’ll give it a go again since this was the general response I got. Currently watching FLCL.
#sick
Wait when the hell did Hacks come back?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I forced him back

Also, anyone seen Birdy the Mighty? Wondering if it’s worth starting
#sick