Ranking
Your tip worked, but uh.... I still have ANOTHER problem, I tried everything to fix, but uh. Yeah.
Attached Files
ImHelpless.rpl (52.3 KB, 20 views)
The trick is to turn your weight opposite direction of your fall (usually toward the moving leg) and by weight i mean your arms. For example, if you're falling slightly on your left, put your weight to your right by contracting left pecs and/or extending your right pecs. If it's still not enough, you need to rotate your chest (which is very dangerous because chest is very strong, it can totally wreck you balance if not carefully managed). That's some basic info, I want you to think what to do not just listen to some internet person.
Btw, you should hold or contract your neck, don't let your head dangle. Also running with a relaxed chest is kinda dangerous imo
Looking for the 3 walls-mod.

PM'd jisse earlier, no answer

PM me answer please, might not find it if you reply here
Last edited by Swepples; Mar 16, 2015 at 07:23 PM.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not sure if i got it right but here's a roll i did trying your advice
btw im the green dude
Attached Files
coolspar.rpl (275.8 KB, 19 views)
Parkour is da bomb for me, i fight judo and aikido, Hold onto thee panties when you fight me. "FOR SKYRIM!"
Run help
Hi,

I want to get the essentials to running down, before I try anything else. But I have issues staying up with the Relax run, and issues finding a proper starter for my Custom Run. I'd like some advice, and help on how to continue developing my own run starter. Here are some general Replays I saved while trying to get aquainted with things.
Attached Files
Relax Run Help.rpl (32.9 KB, 9 views)
Custom Run Help.rpl (8.3 KB, 12 views)
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
^
about the relax run, like any other run, if you fall forward (fall on you face) it's because your momentum's going too fast that your feet cant keep up. You can hasten your feet by holding your extended knee and extend that ankle. This move will make your step bigger and slow your momentum down a bit
about custom run. it's called "custom" for a reason. but like in mocucha's vid, every run is created by a launch itself. I suggest you lean forward until the momentum it's enough so when you extend your feet (foot) you'll launch your self forward in the right way (not so upward but not so straight forward)
About the 3 walls mod:

Jisse did not have it left.

If anyone does, it'd be appriciated if they uploaded it quick!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Singleplayer
Hi. I have 1 question. How do I get the singleplayer mod? Thanks, Jimboe.