Toribash
Original Post
Total Wars:Napoleon

Well, they released it on Feb 23th. W´hat do you think about this game and the series in general?
I personally love the series and also this one looks fantastic. Can't wait to get it. The gameplay of this series is simply breath-taking and I would recommend it to everyone.
Edit: Spelled the title wrong. It should be Total War:Napoleon, of course.
Last edited by Addicter; Mar 1, 2010 at 02:28 PM.
Don't take me serious. If you feel offended... I'm just kidding.
Looks very nice, I hope it has the variety, like the other Total wars series.
I will buy it, I have all the Total War games till now :3
Centuries Of Damn
I will buy it, I have all the Total War games till now :3

I have just Rome, though. But that is one of my favourite games. Used to play Shagon, Medieval and Empire, too, when I was at a friends home.
Last edited by Addicter; Mar 1, 2010 at 09:48 PM.
I really want to get this game but my computer sucks and can't run it. What other Total War game would you recommend? I was thinking of getting Rome
meh. i dont think i will be getting this.ive enjoyed empire but id rather get bad company 2.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Yes, I think Rome is the best. I'd recommend it. It doesn't need high system-requirements as well.
Why would you want to play as the French?
:D
Originally Posted by Robo-Mohawk View Post
I really want to get this game but my computer sucks and can't run it. What other Total War game would you recommend? I was thinking of getting Rome

Rome, and Barbarian Invasion are both very good. Don't get alexander, it has only 4-5 factions :/ not as fun as the others either.
Centuries Of Damn