Ranking
Original Post
Nabi Partner System
Hi!

Today we're introducing the Nabi Partner System.

What is Nabi Partner System about?

This program allows you to submit your custom made Toribash items to be publicly released in game - and you can get paid for it. It's essentially a remastered version of the old 3D Item Submissions system that was run by Item Forgers.

Ok, but how is it different?

There are several changes brought by Nabi Partner System:

• More types of items available for submission: in addition to 3D body models, you can also submit 3D joint items, floor models and hairstyles
  • You get instant TC payments from any item purchase made by players (10% of item price)
  • You will also receive a one-time USD payment when your item is approved (or TC alternative if you prefer that)

What's the process?

1. You create your model(s) or design a hairstyle. Here's a link that you may find helpful: Ezeth's modeling tutorial.

2. Once your item(s) are ready, send what you got to me on forum or via email.
    You have to include your item's name. Additionally, you can specify a description for it and a desired item price - however, we reserve the right to change both upon release.
    You will be informed that your submission has been received and if it fits all the requirements we'll start processing it.

3. After that, there are two options:
    • Your item has been approved - this means that you will receive a PM / email confirming that your item is now being prepared for release. You will be asked to provide us with your PayPal account info to make the initial USD payment for your submission (alternatively, you can get a TC payment instead). The payment will depend on the planned item price, item complexity and expected sales.
      Once the item is released, you will start receiving 10% of item's TC price (or the equivalent item price if it's sold exclusively for USD) each time someone purchases your item from Torishop.
    • Your item has been declined - we'll inform you and suggest possible ways of making your submission better.

Last edited by sir; Oct 20, 2017 at 05:21 PM.
Originally Posted by Original View Post
if I make an item thats good enough and it gets accepted, can I just get a really long wibbles pass?

Yes.
You can basically get anything forum or game-related of a similar value if you don't want to receive USD payment.
Could I get something from the torishop without having the necessary Qi for it?
[TLL]
Originally Posted by Kriegery View Post
Could I get something from the torishop without having the necessary Qi for it?

Going off information I can gather. Yes if your item sells for usd, and you chose to receive it as an item from the shop. From memory, usd purchases waver qi restrictions.

If it is tc then perhaps you could trade it for one of the stocked no qi marketeer items.

This is pure speculation and at the discretion of Nabi/Torishop admins.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits