Toribash
Original Post
Bet Servers
I think when someone ping or get kicked by the operators or a flood kick, wholesale go out of the server unintentionally after he bet, the game should send back his bet (his TCS).

It's true it can be a problem, if someone bet on a player and this player is about to lose he can just leave and get his tcs back.

So why not create a part in the forum like the report part to make a thread post a screenshot who show that the player pinged, his game crashed, he have been kicked ... . And of course leave by one's own will is not repayable
Zyns#6664
Creating a part in the forum would be unnecessary, i think.

Because actually, that part already exists for a long time, you can post it in Scam Reports and get refunded (depends on each case ofc). Well, and almost every other issue that is related with TCs.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
So if i ping after i bet and i will get my TCS back ? Or i will get them only if the player for who i have bet won ?
Zyns#6664
if you ping while your bet is placed, get a screenshot of you betting and you pinging and file a scam report
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
you probably wont get refunded
this happened to me with 110k and nothing
but then again depends on who replies to you sort of

either way tho this is a good thing to be implemented
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
Creating a part in the forum would be unnecessary, i think.

Because actually, that part already exists for a long time, you can post it in Scam Reports and get refunded (depends on each case ofc). Well, and almost every other issue that is related with TCs.

I already tried to get refund and posted a thread in report section and i got ignored someone explain me why ? and now i just lost my tcs again cause of a ping ...
Zyns#6664
You shouldnt get refunded itd be so easy to abuse, but Ive never understood why your bet doesnt stay active after you leave and imo that should be the case.

i.e. if you bet then ping and the person you bet on wins you should get your winnings
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Earlier i have bet then pinged when i came back i checked bets mine wasn't here and the one for who i have bet won i don't get refund here ? I don't think this is abuse
Zyns#6664
If it was refunded when you pinged you could force ping if you were going to lose
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
I'd say if you aren't the guy playing and you ping you're bet should still be active